Air Fryer Egg Bites
Egg bites from an air fryer are a healthy and delicious way to start the day! Ten egg nibbles that are ready in fifteen minutes only require seven ingredients!
If you’re among those who spend a fortune on Starbucks’ renowned egg bits every morning, halt the madness right away! We can all appreciate how simple and inexpensive they are to create right now!
- big eggs
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Milk: Use the type of cottage cheese milk that you prefer.
- Salt and pepper:
- Chopped fajita vegetables: (I used frozen ones, but you can chop them yourself or buy prescribed ones from the produce area).
Compositions For Air Fryer Egg Muffin
- Seven big eggs
- One-fourth cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Half a cup of cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons choice milk
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed bell peppers and onions for fajitas; I used frozen
Directions For Air Fryer Egg Muffin
- Set air fryer temperature to 340°F.
- In blender, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Mix items for a duration of 30 seconds.
- After putting the moulds in the air fryer, distribute the egg mixture among them. Distribute the vegetables evenly (about 1 tablespoon per egg) among the moulds. Top each egg muffin with a sprinkling of cheese.
- Cook for 5 minutes in the air fryer, then stir and continue cooking for an additional 8 minutes. Cook eggs just until set; after removed, they will continue to cook slightly. After five minutes of resting, remove from moulds.
- Serve right away or put in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. can be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator and three months in the freezer.
Advice on Preparing and Preserving
- Take care not to overcook the egg bits. They’ll keep cooking while they’re sleeping.
- For up to five days, store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- The cooled egg bites should be put in a freezer bag or container before freezing. Put in the freezer for a month. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight to reheat. Reheat in the air fryer or briefly reheat in the microwave.
- Before putting the vegetables into the moulds, sauté some of them if you’d want them to be little more cooked.
- Take care to avoid overpowering the bites when incorporating various additions. They may separate once cooked.