I reckon it’s about 15 for the whole salad, then divide by the number of portions. The pickled gherkins are 2 points each, so 10 points there, the Mayo is about 4 for 2 tablespoons, and the mustard is one. Everything else would be zero points.
500 grams of broccoli, cut into small florets 2 grated carrots 5-6 pickles or pickled gherkins, finely chopped 1 can of canned corn (preferably no-salt-added or low-sodium) For the sauce: 1 pinch of fresh parsley, finely chopped 2 cloves of grated garlic 5-6 tablespoons of non-fat Greek yogurt 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by blanching the broccoli florets. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and then add the broccoli. Boil for about 2-3 minutes, or until the broccoli is slightly tender. Drain and immediately transfer the broccoli to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain again and let it cool.
- While the broccoli is cooling, peel and grate the carrots. You can skip the olive oil and frying step to reduce the calories.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooled broccoli, grated carrots, chopped pickles, and drained canned corn.
- In another bowl, prepare the sauce. Combine chopped parsley, grated garlic, non-fat Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the broccoli salad and toss everything together to ensure that the salad is evenly coated with the dressing. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the salad to a serving dish and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve your W–W-friendly Broccoli Salad and enjoy!