In my home, these crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs have become a weekly mainstay. A quick and simple dish that you can prepare in no time!
These simple to prepare, multipurpose Air Fryer Chicken Thighs just require a few minutes. To alter the flavours, simply swap out the spices. Depending on the number of thighs you desire per dish, this recipe can feed three to six persons. I typically serve it with a large salad on the side to turn it into a dinner.
Are the thighs of chicken still healthy?
Chicken thighs are still a healthy choice because they are abundant in protein and other nutrients, even if they have more fat and calories than chicken breasts. They simply taste better, too! They’re far more tasty and thrilling, in my opinion, than chicken breasts. Although I personally adore the skin, you can eat them without it if you’re trying to watch your calorie intake. Additionally, it helps to cook them in a healthy way, and since the air fryer uses little to no oil, it’s ideal for that.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Six bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- One lemon; one tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried herbs, like dried oregano or herbs de provence
- After applying half of the lemon’s juice to the chicken, season it on both sides with the remaining spices.
- After generously seasoned the chicken, place it skin-side down in the air fryer.
- Cook at 400°F for 12 minutes on each side, or until the centre is cooked through and the edges are golden and crispy.