Easy sheet pan baked shrimp and veggies, prepared Mediterranean style! The olive oil and citrus sauce with fresh ginger and spices makes all the difference. Comes together in 25 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 lb asparagus, tough parts removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, halved and thickly sliced
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- 1/3 cup Private Reserve Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp ground sumac
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make the sauce. In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Place the vegetables on the largest sheet pan you have (like this one). Pour 1/4 cup of the sauce on top, and work with your hands to make sure all the veggies are well coated. Spread the veggies out in one layer. Bake in heated oven for 10-12 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the shrimp. Pour the remaining sauce on top, and again toss to make sure all the shrimp is well-coated.
- Remove vegetables from the oven. Push vegetables to one half of the pan, and add the shrimp on the other half of the sheet pan. Shrimp should be in one layer, do not crowd.
- Place pan back in oven. Bake for 5 minutes or so until shrimp is done, do not over-bake.
- Remove from oven. Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and parsley. Serve with a side of your favorite grain or this simple Lebanese rice.