These keto fat bombs are the perfect quick and easy snack or dessert to keep the hunger pangs at bay! Ready in just 2 minutes, they are easy to customize and taste incredible!
Prep Time: 1minute
Cook Time: 1minute
Total Time: 2minutes
Servings: 12 Fat Bombs
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup keto powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon milk of choice
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your pecans and almonds and blend well, until a crumbly texture remains.
- Add your almond butter, sweetener and chia seeds and continue to blend, until completely combined. Regularly scrape down the sides.
- Add in your milk of choice and blend again. If the batter is too crumbly, add extra milk.
- Transfer your dough into a mixing bowl. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and using either a cookie scoop or your hands, form 12 balls and place on a lined plate or shallow container.
TO STORE: Fat bombs should always be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container. They will keep well for at least two weeks.
TO FREEZE: Place leftovers in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months
Serving: 1Fat bomb | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 2g