Your favorite sausage balls – without all of the carbs! These Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls are a crowd favorite. Made without any nut flours, these low carb sausage balls have tons of flavor with only 1 carb per ball!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pkg breakfast sausage
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup mild cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a spoon, scoop out mixture and roll in to 1″ balls.
- Place on a parchment paper or foiled cookie sheet about 1″ apart.
- Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes or until done throughout. Tops will start to brown and look dry.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g