Strawberry bombs these are irresistible!
These Strawberry bombs are absolutely fabulous! They have the rich, creamy, lushness of strawberry , except they’re made into the perfect portion size and they help you get your fat in for the day.
The cool thing about these bombs is that they really taste like strawberry cheesecake! They’re creamy, lightly sweet, and just all around fabulous.
- 300g (2 cups) flour
- 1 egg
- 45g (1/4 cup) sugar
- pinch of salt
- 7g dry yeast
- 140 ml (3/5 cup) hot milk
- 40 g (1/4 cup) softened butter
For the decoration:
- Whipped cream
- Strawberries, chopped
- Granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, yeast and milk and stir to dissolve.
- Whisk the egg. Add the flour and salt, and start kneading the dough with a spatula. Then continue kneading with your hands until you get an elastic dough.
- Add the softened butter and continue kneading until the butter is well incorporated into the dough.
- Form a ball with the dough, cover with a tea towel or plastic wrap and let rise for an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts and roll each into a ball. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Flatten each ball a little and roll it into a ball again. Cover and let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Fry the balls in hot oil over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cool slightly and cut in half lengthwise, like a burger bun.
- Garnish half with whipped cream and chopped strawberries, close with the other half, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
- Enjoy !
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 381IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg