This Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe is easy to make, healthy and filling. Loaded with lean chunks of chicken breast, fresh greens, avocado, corn and made with HEALTHY homemade ranch dressing.
EASY CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING
We really love this ranch chicken salad and there are almost no leftovers each time I make it. It’s an easy chicken salad recipe that will soon become one of your favorite salads to make all the time. Skip on the store bought ranch and make your own homemade ranch salad dressing. I will be listing the ingredients you will need to the ranch dressing down below. This salad is so scrumptious and filling. The right balance of protein, fats, and fiber.
A delicious and refreshing salad loaded with chicken and made with healthy homemade ranch dressing.
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 20mins
Total Time: 30mins
- 1 lb Chicken Breast cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Packed Greens of choice
- ¼ Small Red Onion sliced
- ¾ Cup Cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- ½ English Cucumber sliced or chopped
- 1 Avocado sliced
- ⅓ Cup Corn Fresh or canned
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh dill finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Start with making the homemade ranch dressing.
- Add all the ingredients to a small jar, place the lid on, then shake to emulsify.
- Pour about 1/3 of the dressing over the chicken and allow it to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate the remaining dressing until ready to use.
- Next, heat oil in a large non-stick pan, and add in the chicken in a single layer.
- Cook until golden brown and cooked through about 5-7 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, add green to a large bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Just before serving toss with the dressing and enjoy!
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 970mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 27.3mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1.4mg