How to reset the Wyze camera: if your Wyze cam is not working, you need to press the reset button for 15 seconds.
You need to press the reset button for 15 seconds.
- Press the reset button on the back of your device.
- The reset button is marked with the letter R and it can be found in various places, depending on what type of Wyze camera you have:
- For instance, if you have an indoor model, this is where you’ll find it; otherwise, keep reading!
- To reset your camera by pressing this button for 15 seconds (or until its light turns green), hold down both buttons together for about 5 seconds until they begin to flash rapidly (you may also hear a beep).
- This will show that your device has been successfully reset!
- Afterward, set up again as normal or use another method such as factory resetting to complete any necessary updates or changes before reconnecting all components again so that everything works smoothly together next time around.”
The camera will be reset after pressing for 15 seconds.
If you want to change your camera’s name, press the reset button for 15 seconds and it will reset to factory settings.
If you forgot your camera’s password, press the reset button for 15 seconds and it will reset to factory settings.
The Wyze camera is a very good option for anyone who wants to monitor their home or office.
It’s easy to use, reliable and affordable. We hope this guide has been helpful in getting you up and running with your new device!