PEACH COBBLER EGG ROLLS
INGREDIENTS FOR PEACH COBBLER EGG ROLLS
20 minutes were spent on preparation. Cooking Time: Fifteen minutes Thirty-five minutes in total
Dipping Sauce with Vanilla Beans
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEACH COBBLER EGG ROLLS
- Heat the chopped peaches, butter, lemon juice, brown sugar, cornflour, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil while stirring, then lower heat to a simmer and cook, stirring often, for approximately ten minutes or until thickened. Mix in the vanilla extract and leave to cool.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you on a spotless surface to assemble the rolls.
- Use water to swish the edges. Put two tablespoons or so of the cooled peach filling in the middle.
- Two tablespoons water and ten egg roll wrappers
- Once the egg roll is folded and sealed, fold the sides in. Continue using the remaining wraps
TWO FRYING METHOD
- Warm up the oil to 350°F. Cooking in batches, gently drop the egg rolls into the heated oil and cook for five to six minutes, or until they are deep golden brown.
- vegetable-based oil
- Take out the egg rolls and place them on a wire rack set over a paper towel to cool and drain. If desired, dust with powdered sugar after they’ve cooled.
- After each roll, coat each egg roll with melted butter and arrange on racks inside an air fryer.
- For 14 minutes, air fry at 390°F/200°C, swapping trays halfway through.