Whole Roasted Cauliflower in an Air Fryer
This perfect whole roasted cauliflower is a great low-carb, vegan, and simple substitute for roasted potatoes or chicken. This Roasted Whole Cauliflower in the Air Fryer makes a stunning centrepiece for any dinner party or special event.
Easy to understand and straightforward This recipe calls for a simple marinade made with a few spices and vegan or plant-based yogurt. Its interior features a melt-in-your-mouth softness with a crunchy top.
How to make the Ideal Roasted Air Fryer Head of cauliflower:
- Select a little, doable cauliflower to work with; they are easy to handle. Their outside crispiness is partly attributed to their small size.
- I always bring them to a quick boil in water with seasoned turmeric. As a result, they have a gorgeous hue and a mouth-melting texture. It slides right into the cauliflower.
- Give them a good 20 to 30 minutes to marinade; this will make the cauliflower taste much better.
- After starting at a lower temperature, roast the cauliflower at a slightly higher one to get a crispy outer layer. This has a flavourful combination of high and low temperatures.
- Apply some oil to the top. It imparts a lovely crispy golden edge.
Ingredients For Whole Roasted Cauliflower in an Air Fryer:
♣ One small whole cauliflower.
♣ One-third cup of any plant-based yogurt.
♣ ½ teaspoon powdered turmeric.
♣ One teaspoon red chilli powder.
♣ One teaspoon each of coriander and garam masala powder.
♣ One-third teaspoon of ginger paste.
♣ ½ teaspoon of garlic paste.
♣ 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro.
♣ One tablespoon of lime juice.
♣ Add salt to taste.
♣ Two tablespoons of cooking oil.
Guidelines For Whole Roasted Cauliflower in an Air Fryer:
- Boil a large kettle of salted water with turmeric. Toss in a small cauliflower after it begins to boil. Make sure it only has a base and a flower before adding it to the water by trimming off all of the leaves and stalk.
- Allow the cauliflower to soften somewhat but still retain its bite.
- After taking it out of the water, pat dry using paper towels.
- Combine all the spices with the yogurt to make a thick marinade.
- Apply a marinade to the cauliflower and coat it well. Approach it from both the top and the spaces between the florets.
- For half an hour, keep the cauliflower covered on the counter.
- Set the air fryer’s temperature to 350°F.
- Arrange the cauliflower on the air fryer’s lower rack.
- After 10–12 minutes of air fry time at 350 °F, raise the temperature to 380 °F.
- Bake or bake them until they have a crispy, golden appearance on all sides.
- The amount of time you have will depend on how big your cauliflower is.
- Take out of the air fryer and serve with dip and salad.
- Have fun.
How to Present This Roasted Whole Cauliflower in an Air Fryer:
These roasted florets are my favourite to add to salads and tacos. Since my spouse follows a plant-based, low-carb diet, I make sure to include this dish in my weekly meal plan.
Replace your taco with a salad, top with a simple low-fat sauce, dressing and you have the makings of the ideal lunch or dinner.