Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
The interior of Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies is soft and chewy, while the exterior is crispy. These mouthwatering cookies can be prepared in less than ten minutes using an air fryer.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- One egg, preferably at room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, one stick
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
Instructions For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a bowl that is safe to use in the microwave, melt butter for 10 to 20 seconds, or just until it starts to melt. Beat in the white and brown
- sugars until well blended. After adding the egg and vanilla, beat for a further thirty seconds. Add the other ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Put in the refrigerator to cool for up to 24 hours (this step is optional). Put parchment paper between the racks of the air fryer. Place two tablespoons of dough, spaced approximately 1.5 inches apart, in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you should be able to accommodate two to four people.
- For five to seven minutes, or until golden and cooked through, air fry at 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Before taking out of the air fryer, give the cookies two to three minutes to rest.
Methods for Freezing Cookie Dough
Easy air fryer cookies can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer at any time! Place the dough in plastic bags after scooping it into balls. Keep in the refrigerator for up to seven days or freeze for up to three months.
Pro Tip: You can always freeze or refrigerate any leftover cookie dough for simple air fryer cookies! Place the dough in plastic bags after scooping it into balls. Keep in the refrigerator for up to seven days or freeze for up to three months.
To Bake: Place directly into the air fryer and bake for a further one to two minutes.
One cookie per serving, 179 kcal, 22g of carbohydrates, 2g of protein, 9g of fat, 6g of saturated fat, 1g of trans fat, 23 mg of cholesterol, 100 mg of sodium, 81 mg of potassium, 1g of fibre, 12 grammes of sugar, 176 IU of vitamin A, 16 mg of calcium, and 1g of iron