This air fryer t-bone steak recipe ensures incredibly juicy meat with exquisite exterior browning. You won’t ever use the skillet again!
This air fryer t-bone steak dish blends suppleness with the excellent chew you want from a decent steak, thanks to a little seasoning that highlights the delicious steak flavour! Perfectly cooked with a small bit of oil, the flavour of the rich beef is brought out.
COMPOSITION FOR AIR FRYER T-BONE STEAK RECIPE
- Two tablespoons of steak spice
- One-half teaspoon of powdered garlic
- One-half teaspoon of onion powder
- To taste, add salt and pepper.
- Two (16 ounces each) T-bone steaks
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AIR FRYER T-BONE STEAK RECIPE
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the bbq rub, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pat dry the t-bone steak on both sides with paper towels, rub oil all over the steak and rub the seasoning mixture on all sides.
- Place the t-bone steak in the air fryer basket and air fry to 400ºF for 6 minutes on one side and up to 4 minutes on the other side or until cooked to your liking using an instant meat thermometer.
- Medium rare 130oF for medium 140oF; rare t-bone 125oF
- Well-done: 160ºF; medium well: 150ºF
- Before serving, take the t-bone steak out of the air fryer basket, cover it with foil, and allow it to rest for five to ten minutes.
- Take the steak out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before cooking.
- Before serving, cover the t-bone with foil after removing it from the air fryer and let it set for five to ten minutes. The meat becomes more tender throughout the sitting period as the flesh’s fibres loosen.
- Since the steak will keep heating up even after you remove it from the flame, take it out of the air fryer 5 to 10 degrees below the ideal temperature.
- I’m sure some of you are going to inquire about the green sauce; Trader Joe’s sells a chimichurri sauce, but you are welcome to make your own.
INFO ON NUTRITION:
4 Servings at a Size of One and an Amount Per Serving 341 calories51g of total fat18g of saturated fatTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 240mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 66g