Air-Fryer Blueberry Loaf Recipe
This is a quick and easy Air fryer blueberry loaf to make and can be ready to eat in under an hour. It’s a small loaf for 4-6 people. It keeps well for a couple of days because of the almonds and coconut, but I can assure you it will be gone when it’s still warm out the oven. There are no fancy, tricky techniques to use here, nor special equipment. I have this really cute little Small loaf pan 15cm long X 8cm wide X 6cm deep loaf pan which fits perfectly into my air fryer. It’s my go-to loaf pan now for my air fryer loaves. Even if you don’t have one of these pans, you can still make this easy blueberry loaf by dividing the batter into 4-6 coffee cups instead. Adjust the time to 18-20 minutes. You need 2 bowls and a whisk and spatula and you are all set.
INGREDIENTS For Air-Fryer Blueberry Loaf Recipe :
- 12 g flaked almonds plus extra for topping
- 100 g melted butter cooled to room temperature
- 2 XL eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond essence
- 90 g Almond flour
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g brown sugar
- 40 g self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 100 g fresh blueberries 75g + 25g
INSTRUCTIONS For Air-Fryer Blueberry Loaf Recipe:
- Pre heat air fryer to 180℃
- Place 12 g flaked almonds in air fryer for 3-4 minutes to brown to a golden colour- set aside to cool
- Prepare a Small loaf pan 15cm long X 8cm wide X 6cm deep loaf tin with melted butter of non-stick baking spray and baking paper with enough overhang to grip onto once loaf is baked for easy removal of loaf from baking pan
- In a separate bowl add 100 g melted butter cooled to room temperature, 2 XL eggs,1 tsp vanilla extract and ½ tsp almond essence and mix with a wire whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl sift the dry ingredients 90 g Almond flour, 30 g desiccated coconut, 100 g brown sugar, 40 g self-raising flour and pinch of salt together to ensure there are no lumps. Not all the ingredients will go through the sieve. Tip the remaining ingredients left in the sieve and whisk to ensure evenly mixed.
- Add the butter and egg mix to the dry ingredients and fold together
- add the 12 g flaked almonds and 75g 100 g fresh blueberries 75g + 25gto the batter and fold in to incorporated evenly
- Spoon the thick batter into the prepared loaf pan, and sprinkle the remaining 25g of blueberries on top as well as a few extra almond flakes.
- Bake at 180℃ for 25-28 minutes. Insert a skewer in the middle to ensure the batter is cooked and not sticky.
- Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes before lifting out of pan, using the baking paper overhang prepared for this purpose.