CINNAMON BREAD RECIPE
Uncomplicated, pure, ideal. If you want to make delicious cinnamon bread at home, follow these steps.
When you are in the mood for something new for breakfast, this cinnamon toast is a beautiful option.
Nothing like coming home to the comforting fragrance of freshly made bread on a chilly day! For some reason, I always seem to have all the ingredients for this cinnamon bread in my pantry, and it’s one of my favorite autumn breads to create. The ideal loaf—delicious, tender, and just a touch sweet.
Ingredients ( 12 Servings )
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for the Swirl:
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 2 tsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
How To Make Cinnamon Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk. oil, eggs, and vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the top of the batter. Set aside.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping on the top of the loaf of bread.
- Use a knife cut in a light swirling motion for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Test the center of the loaf of bread by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, remove it from the oven to cool.
- Set it aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing.