These mini chicken pot pies are ridiculously easy. Seriously… they only have 4 ingredients! And you can make them from start to finish in about 30 minutes. Serve them with a little side salad and it makes a quick and simple weeknight dinner!
These are such a fun and delicious meal idea when you have a craving for comfort food!
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 20mins
Total Time: 30mins
- 3/4 cup chopped leftover chicken or 1 small fresh chicken breast, fully cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables peas, carrots, corn and green beans, defrosted
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin.
- Using your fingers, push down on the dough starting in the middle, then working the dough up the sides of each of the muffin compartments, as high as it will go.
- Add the filling to each of the compartments (approximately 2 Tablespoons each).
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
You can substitute the refrigerated biscuit dough for refrigerated crescent roll dough if you prefer. Just cut out circles or squares of the dough to put in the muffin tin. Biscuit dough gives it a salty and firm texture. Crescent roll dough will give it a sweeter and softer texture.