This Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake is not only simple to make but it is absolutely scrumptious. Absolutely no stovetop or oven is needed! The hardest part? Waiting to eat it! This is a great dessert for a crowd
This chocolate eclair cake is such an easy dessert! And it tastes AMAZING with its creamy and delicious layers!! Just like a chocolate eclair, but in a cake.
Prep Time: 25mins
Chilling Time: 8hrs
Total Time: 8hrs 25mins
Keyword: Chocolate, Eclair Cake, Whipped Cream
- 1-3/4 cups whipping cream
- Optional – 3 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding 4 servings each
- 3 cups milk
- 1 box graham crackers 3 sleeves
- 1/3 cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the filling:
- In a 9″ x 13″ dish, cover the entire bottom with a layer of graham crackers. (Approximately 1 full sleeve).
- In a medium bowl, add the whipping cream (and optional 3 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract).
- Beat on medium-high speed for approximately 4 minutes until it turns into whipped cream.
- In a large bowl, add 3 cups of milk and the 2 boxes of vanilla pudding.
- Beat it on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Stir the whipping cream mixture into the pudding mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Add half the pudding mixture over the bottom graham cracker layer in the 9″ x 13″ dish.
- Use a spatula to spread it evenly over the graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and the rest of the pudding mixture.
- Add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
For the topping:
- In a small pot, add the cocoa, milk and sugar and bring to a full rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let cool for 1 minute. Keep stirring.
- Add the butter and vanilla, stirring until the butter is melted and it forms a smooth chocolate glaze.
- Immediately pour over the top layer of graham crackers.
- It will spread out on its own, but tilt the dish as needed so that the entire top is covered.
- Refrigerate over night.