Slimming World Weetabix Cake Recipe
Enjoy your afternoon tea time without any remorse by baking this nutritious cake. Our traditional Slimming World dessert tastes just like bread and butter pudding but has many fewer Syns. This delicious cake has just 312 Syns per serving, so you may indulge without guilt.
It takes around 10 minutes to get ready, and then an hour to cook. There are 12 servings in this recipe.
Prep Time:15 minute
Cook Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes
Total Time:1 Hour 25 minute
Yield 12 Servings 3½ Syns per serving
Ingredients for Slimming World Weetabix Cake
- 2 Weetabix
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 100g sultanas
- 70g self-raising flour
- 40g of Oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 level tbsp sweetener granules
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Instructions for Slimming World Weetabix Cake
- First, heat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a 450g loaf tin with baking paper that doesn’t stick.
- Put the Weetabix in a big bowl and add the milk. After two to three minutes, use a fork to break it up. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, and then spoon the mixture into the loaf tin that has been made. Put it in the oven for an hour.
- Leave the cake to cool on a wire rack for a while after baking. Then, flip it over and cut it into 12 servings. With a coffee or tea, enjoy your healthy cake!
Notes for Slimming World Weetabix Cake
- This cake is a Slimming World classic, and each serving contains just 3½ Syns.
- The cake is made with wholesome ingredients, including Weetabix, sultanas, and skimmed milk.
- The addition of mixed spice gives the cake a warm, comforting flavor that is reminiscent of bread and butter pudding.
- Sweetener granules are used to add sweetness without the added calories of sugar.
- This recipe is easy to make and takes just over an hour from start to finish.
- The cake can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy this cake as a guilt-free treat with a cup of tea or coffee, or serve it as a dessert with a dollop of low-fat yogurt or whipped cream.