Air-Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Stuffed with a cream cheese mixture & air-fried until golden, these stuffed chicken breasts are a family favorite!
Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breasts are filled with a rich and creamy filling of cream cheese and feta and spinach. They’re placed in the air fryer until golden brown and juicy on the inside.
While this dinner looks fancy, it’s actually really easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time.
Easy Air Fryer Chicken
- This is an easy twist on air fryer chicken breasts and can be prepared ahead of time.
- This easy chicken recipe can be prepped, cooked, and on the table in less than 30 minutes!
- Swap out the filling for your own favorite flavors, cheeses, and add-ins (make stuffed chicken with everything from mushrooms to stuffing).
- This stuffed chicken is elegant enough for a dinner party but fast enough for a quick weeknight dinner!
- The air fryer cooks in less time with easy clean-up, making every meal a breeze!
Best Air Fryer Tips:
- Always preheat the air fryer before cooking.
- Be sure to place the chicken pieces with enough space between them for the air to circulate making them crispy all around.
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature for easier mixing.
- Ensure the chicken doesn’t overcook, it should reach 165°F with a thermometer.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
SERVINGS: 4 servings
INGREDIENTS For Air-Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
⭐4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 5-6 ounces each
⭐1 tablespoon olive oil
⭐½ teaspoon paprika
⭐¼ teaspoon garlic powder
⭐¼ teaspoon each salt & pepper
⭐3 ounces cream cheese softened
⭐2 ounces feta cheese crumbled
⭐1 clove garlic minced
⭐1 ½ cups fresh spinach finely chopped
⭐3 tablespoons red bell pepper finely diced, or tomato
⭐¼ teaspoon dried oregano
INSTRUCTIONS For Air-Fryer Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
⭐Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl.
⭐Place chicken on a cutting board and butterfly each chicken breast ¾ of the way through, do not cut all of the way through.
⭐Divide filling over the chicken breasts and secure with a toothpick.
⭐Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
⭐Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil and season with paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
⭐Place in a single layer in the air fryer and cook 18-22 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165°F with an instant-read thermometer.
◾Do not add additional salt to the filling as I find the feta to be salty enough. Once mixed, you can taste the filling and add salt and pepper to taste.
◾This recipe is for 5-6 oz chicken breasts.If your chicken is larger or smaller cooking time will need to be adjusted. Appliances can vary, check the chicken with a thermometer early.
◾Do not cut the chicken breasts all of the way through. Seal with a toothpick and ensure you remove all of the toothpicks before serving.
◾Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the air fryer until heated through.
◾No Air Fryer? No Problem! These stuffed chicken breasts can be baked in the oven at 375°F for 32-37 minutes or until they reach 165°F.
Calories: 274, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 28 g, Fat: 17 g, Saturated Fat: 7 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g, Trans Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 108mg, Sodium: 509mg, Potassium: 511mg, Fiber: 1 g, Sugar: 1 g, Vitamin A: 1208IU, Vitamin C: 4 mg, Calcium: 108mg, Iron: 1 mg