Crack Chicken Sliders Recipe
Flavourful and simple to prepare, Crack Chicken Sliders Recipe is ideal for a midday meal or to offer at your next get-together. Every time it is served, the crowd is always won over by this meal.
Ingredients For Crack Chicken Sliders Recipe:
- 2½ cups of cooked, shredded chicken breast are the ingredients.
- One 12-count packet of Hawaiian rolls
- Two 8-oz containers softened cream cheese
- 2 and a half cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- One 12-ounce package of cooked and crumbled Beef
- Melted salted sweet cream butter six tablespoons
- Two tsp finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of green onions, thinly sliced
- Two tsp freshly chopped fresh chives, if desired
- One ounce of dry ranch dressing mix in a packet
- Two tsp powdered onion
- 1 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper