Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Quick and delicious chicken fajitas prepared in the Air Fryer! The peppers and onions are crunchy and wonderful, and the chicken is juicy and flavorful. Perfect dinner for a hectic midweek evening!
Five minutes for prep
Cooking Time: fifteen minutes
Twenty minutes in total
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- One red bell pepper
- One yellow bell pepper each sliced into ½-inch pieces
- Two boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound, 450g)
- One ½-inch-slice green bell pepper
- One wedge-cut red onion
- Three teaspoons of fajita seasoning
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
Guidelines For Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Set the Air Fryer to 200°C/390°F.
- After coating the chicken strips with fajita seasoning, drizzle oil over them. Make sure the seasoning is distributed evenly by giving them a good toss. Add the vegetables and season to taste. Ensure that the fajita seasoning coats everything well.
- Place all items into an Air Fryer basket. Toss halfway during the 15 minutes of air fry time.
- Accompany with guacamole, avocado slices, pico de gallo, and warmed tortillas.