A smoothie that tastes like a chocolate cookie?! Sign me up! Made with simple, easy, delicious ingredients that are the fraction of a price of the one smoothie! Make this recipe for breakfast, lunch, or anytime that you are craving a delicious chocolate-y drink. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Dairy Free/gluten-free/Grain Free/Refined Sugar Free/Vegan
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
SERVES 1 Smoothie
1 Blender I love my Vitamix blender, and will always recommend it!
- 1 Banana frozen
- 1 Date pitted
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Collagen
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Nibs plus extra for topping
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- Coconut Whipped Cream for topping
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend on medium speed, until your desired consistency is reached.
- You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula, if needed, to fully incorporate the ingredients.
- For the pretty chocolate swirl in the glass, melt 2 tb chocolate chips with 1/2 tsp coconut oil and swirl it around the glass. Enjoy!