HEALTHY DETOX SOUP
The finest detox soup can be made with this simple, nutritious recipe! It’s tasty, low in carbohydrates, filling, and full of chicken and nutritious vegetables.
A tasty, nutritious, and traditional way to enjoy a bowl of vegetables and chicken is with this healthy detox soup dish. It has a wide range of vegetables (as well as lots of suggestions for adding more or changing some of them). This dish, which calls for only vegetables, is a chicken detox soup that will give you an extra protein boost. One of the greatest simple, healthful soup recipes for meal preparation is all yours if you make a large batch.
Preparation Time: Fourteen Mins
Cook Time: Thirty Six Mins
Total: 36 Mins
Ingredients For HEALTHY DETOX SOUP
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One medium onion, chopped
- Three minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced ginger
- Half a cup of diced bell peppers
- One teaspoon of optional Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp optional red pepper flakes
- One teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- One pound of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Six mugs Low-sodium chicken broth
- One cup of broccoli, chopped into florets
- One cup of chopped floret-like cauliflower
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
INSTRUCTIONS For HEALTHY DETOX SOUP
- To set a kitchen timer as you cook, simply tap on the times listed in the instructions below.
- In a Dutch oven, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the sea salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and bell peppers. Simmer for an additional three minutes.
- Stir in the chicken broth and the chicken breasts. Allow to simmer for twenty minutes.
- After taking the chicken breasts out of the pot, shred them with two forks. Return the chicken shreds to the saucepan.
- Add the cauliflower and broccoli florets. After 10 more minutes of simmering, the cauliflower and broccoli should be soft.
- Take off the heat. Add the lemon juice and stir.
Store: For three to four days, store this nutritious soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
lunch preparation: You may create this easy, light lunch in advance. Divide into portions that can be heated quickly for a lunch.
Reheat: You can reheat soup in a saucepan on the stove or in the microwave.
Freeze: After allowing the soup to cool fully, put it in freezer bags. Store anyplace in the freezer for two to three months after freezing flat until solid.
Recipe Adapted From: Maya Krampf