No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect seasonal dessert to kick off summer! A simply made graham cracker crust filled with creamy, no bake cheesecake, and topped off with fresh strawberries smothered in cool, sweet strawberry sauce is guaranteed to be a hit!
PREP TIME: 30 mins
CHILL TIME: 1hr 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 2 hrs
No Bake Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 10 full cracker sheets
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping
Fresh Strawberry Topping
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, might need more depending on size of strawberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces strawberry jello mix, with 1 tablespoon removed
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Dump into a 9” pie pan.
- Spread in an even layer, then use fingers, or flat-bottomed glass, to press crumbs firmly on bottom and up sides of pan. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth and no lumps remain, about 1 minute on high.
- Gently fold 2 cups of whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly spread cheesecake filling in no bake crust.
- Place back in refrigerator for 1 hour while making strawberry topping.
- Wash strawberries, hull, and then place on towels to dry.
- In a small saucepan whisk together sugar, corn STARCH, and water.
- Bring to boil, whisking occasionally.
- Immediately remove from heat once it begins to boil.
- Whisk in strawberry jello (with 1 tablespoon removed) and corn SYRUP.
- Stir to dissolve and let sit until thickened and cooled, about 1 hour. Stir occasionally while cooling.
- Arrange washed, dried, and hulled strawberries, cut side down, on top of cheesecake filling.
- Spoon cooled strawberry gelatin mixture over fresh strawberries.
- Return cheesecake to refrigerator for gelatin to set, about 1 hour. Serve cheesecake with remaining whipped topping.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 444cal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 250mg | Sugar: 47g | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg