Quick N Easy Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe
This Tuscan White Bean Soup is a simple and savory vegetarian recipe that comes together in less than 30 minutes! It’s made with white cannellini beans, veggies and kale for a delicious soup that is creamy and filled with flavour!
Tuscan White Bean Soup is the only soup you need in your life, this Winter! It’s full of delicious herbs and hearty white beans, to not only keep you full, but also satisfied! Plus, it’s gluten-free and vegan, too. Prep this soup ahead of time or make it quickly when the craving strikes – destiny is in your hands!
Prep Time: 15minutes
Cook Time: 15minutes
Total Time: 30minutes
SERVES: 6 Servings
INGREDIENTS FOR Quick N Easy Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe
⭐1/4 Cup Olive Oil extra virgin
⭐1 Small Onion diced
⭐2 Medium Shallots chopped
⭐4 Cloves Garlic mashed
⭐2 Carrots chopped into coins
⭐2 Celery Stalks diced
⭐3 15 Ounce Cans Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
⭐2 Bay Leaves
⭐1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
⭐1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
⭐5-6 Cups Vegetable Broth
⭐1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
⭐1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
⭐3 Cups Fresh Spinach
INSTRUCTIONS FOR Quick N Easy Tuscan White Bean Soup Recipe
⭐Start by heating the olive oil in a large pot, on the stove, over medium-low heat.
⭐Saute the onions, garlic, and shallots in the olive oil for, about 3-4 minutes.
⭐Then, adding the carrots and celery and saute for another 7-10 minutes. This is really important to ensure that the flavors build.
⭐Rinse and drain your cannellini beans, and add them to the pot along with the bay leaves, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, vegetable broth, salt, and pepper.
⭐Bring your mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for another 15 minutes.
⭐Remove the cover to pull out and discard the bay leaves.
⭐Next, transfer two cups of the soup to a high-speed blender and blend so it gets creamy.
⭐Return your soup to the pot and stir generously.
⭐Add in the spinach and stir until it’s wilted.
⭐Garnish your soup with some fresh herbs and a slice of crusty bread; serve, and enjoy!
- Preheat your pot on the stove before adding the oil. This will help prevent anything from sticking to the pot.
- Use shallots rather than cooking onions in this recipe. Shallots are sweeter in flavour and have a buttery elemtnt to them, which results in a more delicious soup!
- Don’t skip browing the veggies in the pan. This helps to build flavour in the soup.
- You don’t have to blend any of this soup, but blending 1/3 of the soup helps result in a creamier soup. Blended or not, this soup is delicious either way!
- This recipe calls for cannellini beans, but you can substitute any white bean if needed.
serving size: 1/4 of the recipe calories: 160sodium: 290mgfat: 7gsaturated fat: 1gcarbohydrates: 18gfiber: 5.4gprotein: 8g