Absolutely incredible: Roasted Mushrooms look beautiful, taste amazing and create their own sauce when cooked in the oven, mixing through the flavours in this glaze to create the best, quick and easy, balsamic roasted mushroom recipe! Vegetarian, low carb and KETO approved!
Deliciously easy roasted mushrooms in a balsamic and garlic soy glaze! A stand out side or main for your dinner table!
Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 15mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: roasted mushrooms
Servings: 4 people
- 2 pounds (1 kg) mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, (or rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, (omit for low carb or KETO)
- Coarse salt
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet/pan with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Wipe mushrooms over with a damp sheet of paper towel to clean off dirt and debris.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms with the melted butter, oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, parsley, thyme, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat.
- Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in hot oven for 15-20 minutes, mixing them halfway through cooking, until tender.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g