Start your day right with a bit of vegetables and fruit. Tropical Creamsicle Smoothie Recipe have Sweet mango gets blended with carrots for a smooth and refreshing smoothie recipe that will take you just five minutes to make. Plus, it will tide you over until lunch. The key to staying full is fiber, which you’ll get plenty of, thanks to a full cup of carrots blended into this recipe. Don’t worry, though, it doesn’t taste like a salad, since carrots are naturally sweet, they marry nicely with mango. Apple cider vinegar also makes an appearance, adding a hint of tang but it also promotes a healthy gut. Because this smoothie is sweetened with honey means there are no unrefined sugars. Any type of honey works here, but raw honey is worth seeking out for its healthful properties. Drizzle serving glasses with coconut milk before pouring in the smoothie to give it a pretty and creamsicle take that’s also incredibly tasty.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 2 cups frozen mango (10 oz.)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk, well-shaken
- Place mango, carrots, vinegar, lime juice, honey, and 1 cup water in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Divide coconut milk between 2 glasses and top with smoothie.