Air Fryer Almond Crusted Chicken
This recipe for Air Fryer Almond Crusted Chicken is a terrific way to feed the whole family for supper. The ideal protein option is succulent, juicy chicken breasts that have been butterflied and have a wonderful crispy exterior!
Components For Air Fryer Almond Crusted Chicken
- Two chicken breasts with the fat removed (get four slimmer breasts by butterflying your breasts)
- One cup almonds
- Half a cup of Cornflour Morton Nature’s Spice
- Two big, beaten eggs
Guidelines For Air Fryer Almond Crusted Chicken
- To make four pieces of chicken, butterfly two big chicken breasts. Next, remove any extra fat from the meat of the chicken breast.
- The almonds should be chopped into the consistency of tiny crumbs in the food processor.
- Now arrange your bowls in an assembly line. Place the crushed almonds in a separate bowl and combine the cornflour and natural seasoning in a small bowl. Beat the eggs in a another bowl.
- Cover both sides of the chicken breast with the cornflour mixture. Next, completely coat the chicken by dipping it into your egg mixture. Finally, run both sides of the breasts through the almonds.
- Set your air fryer to 385 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes. The chicken will cook quickly since we are heating up the air fryer to a very high temperature.
Arrange the coated chicken in a single layer in the
- basket and mist with cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken for 12 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Enjoy your crispy almond-crusted chicken after carefully removing it from the air fryer basket!