Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
The shell of these loaded air-fried potatoes is crunchy and seasoned, while the inside is creamy and fluffy. They make the perfect side dish for any dinner when you top them with your favourite toppings, such as cheese, bacon, or sour cream.
In an air fryer, prepare basic baked potatoes as follows:
- Russet potatoes are potatoes.
- Oil: Vegetable, peanut, or olive oil.
- Black pepper and salt are the seasonings.
Five minutes for prep
Total Time: forty-five minutes
Ingredients For Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Four baked potatoes, medium-sized
- 2 tablespoons olive, peanut, or vegetable oil
- To season skin, use kosher salt
- black pepper according to taste.
- Add toppings like as sliced green onion
- crumbled beef
- sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Coat the air fryer’s basket with cooking spray.
- After cleaning, pat dry the potato skin. Avoid getting pierced. Apply oil to each side, then season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place into the air fryer, making sure the airflow is unobstructed on all sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F, then flip and cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Squeeze carefully and cut from end to end. To taste, add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Top with green onions, crumbled beef, sour cream, shredded cheese, and butter.
Even though this recipe is really easy, there are a few things I wanted to point out to help you succeed with air frying.
- You’ll need an air fryer, measuring spoons and cups, and a basting brush for your kitchen. A multipurpose air fryer oven and stove or a basket air fryer can be used to prepare air-fried potatoes.
How do the skins end up being so crunchy?
- Following a thorough cleaning, use a paper towel or kitchen towel to gently dry the potatoes before applying oil. This will enable the oil to produce the deliciously crispy exterior on them. For the outside, you can use olive, peanut, or vegetable oil.
- Additionally, the oil aids in the seasonings of sea salt and black pepper sticking to the potatoes.