Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp
Crispy, seasoned Panko-coated delicate prawns make for the ideal bite-sized snack.
It’s a simple fix for entertaining at the last minute, as a side dish, or even over salad! Why not give tacos with air-fried prawns a try?This recipe is so tasty and far healthier than deep-frying prawns, which is why we adore it.This recipe is not only a delicious and healthful take on a well-known appetiser, but it’s also quite simple to make.
Preparation Time: Ten minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
30 minutes in total
Ingredients For Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp
- 1 ½ teaspoons of lemon pepper spice
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of flour
- 1 pound of large prawns with their tails peeled and deveined
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
Instructions For Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp
- Mix half of the seasonings with the flour.
- Mix the bread crumbs and the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- For five minutes, preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Add prawns to the flour mixture and toss. After taking a prawn out of the flour mixture, dip it first in the egg, then back into the breadcrumb mixture. Continue with the leftover prawns.
- Use cooking spray sparingly on the prawns.
- Place the prawns in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for four minutes.
- After turning the prawns over, spray them with cooking spray, and fry for a further 4 minutes, or until they are crispy and cooked through.
- Continue with the leftover prawns.
- Accompany with cocktail sauce.
Notes For Crispy Air Fryer Shrimp
- Smaller prawns might require about one minute less cooking time.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Place on a baking sheet and reheat in an oven set at 350°F for up to 10 minutes, or until crispy.
210 calories /17 gram/mes of carbohydrates/ 24 gram ms of protein/ 4 gram mes of fat/ 1 gram me of saturated fat/ 307 mg of cholesterol/ 1158 mg of sodium/135 mg of potassium/ 1 gram me of fibre/1 gram me of sugar/154 I U of vitamin A/4 mg of vitamin C/165 mg of calcium/ and 3 mg of iron.