Air Fryer Chicken Breast
It’s really the greatest chicken breast you’ll ever make—it just takes less than 8 minutes to prepare and always comes out perfectly juicy and tender! The chicken is guaranteed not to dry out thanks to a little trick.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chicken Breast
There are not many ingredients in this dish save the chicken and a few seasonings.
What you’ll need is as follows:
- Four medium-sized (4-6 ounce) chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Two tsp cumin
- One tsp onion powder
- Half tsp salt
- Half tsp pepper
Instructions For Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Set the air fryer’s temperature to 200°C/400°F.
- After patting the chicken breasts dry, place them in a bowl and liberally coat them with oil.
- Place the spices in a bowl and massage the chicken breast fillets on both sides. Allow the chicken to sit for ten minutes if preferred.
- After placing the chicken breasts in the air fryer basket, cook them for 4 minutes, turn them over, and cook them for a further 4–5 minutes, or until their internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve the chicken right away after removing it from the air fryer basket.
Notes for Storage:
You can keep leftovers covered in the fridge for up to five days.
TO FREEZE: The cooked and cooled chicken breasts can be kept in the freezer for up to two months by placing them in a ziplock bag.
REHEAT: Put the chicken in the air fryer for two to three minutes, or microwave it for 20 to 30 seconds.
Advice for creating the greatest recipe;
- Make sure the chicken breasts in the air fryer basket have adequate room between them. It is crucial because the hot air in the air fryer cooks the protein.
- To ensure a juicy chicken breast, turn the chicken halfway through the cooking process to ensure all sides cook to the same degree.
- To ensure precise and consistent cooking times, always utilise chicken that is at room temperature.
- I am aware that when air-frying meat, the air fryer basket frequently gets a little unclean, and it can be tempting to coat it with tin foil or parchment paper. You want to stay away from this fowl. The chicken tastes better and cooks more evenly.
Nutritional Serving: 1 breast of chicken
169 k cal of calories/2 gram mes of carbohydrates
24 g of protein, 7 g of fat
425 mg of sodium
Potassium: 467 mg
1 g of fibre
541 I U of vitamin A
Two mill gram mes of vitamin C
20 mg of calcium
Iron: 1 mg