AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH
Obtain the Chick-fil-This simple recipe for air fryer chicken sandwich makes a great experience at home! Easy to prepare, incredibly crispy, and just as wonderful as the original.
Savour the finest handmade spicy chicken sandwich made with an air fryer! It’s crispy, tender, and bursting with flavor—everything you could ask for.
Ingredients For AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH
PREP TIME:30 minutes
Cooking Time: 23 minutes
MARINATING TIME:30 minutes
TOTAL TIME:1 hour 23 minutes
- Two skinless, boneless chicken breasts, plus ½ cup and two tablespoons of milk, split
- ½ cup juice from pickled dill
- One huge egg that has been beaten
- One cup of flour for all purposes
- One tsp kosher salt plus enough to taste
- One tsp of paprika
- One tsp black pepper
- One-half teaspoon of powdered garlic
- Half a teaspoon
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper in frying oil
Directions For AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH
- Halve the chicken breast to produce four smaller pieces. Pound them to a thickness of 1/2 inch with a meat mallet.
- Transfer the chicken to a large glass bowl and stir in the pickle juice and ½ cup of milk.
- After tossing the chicken in the bowl and making sure every piece is submerged in the liquid, refrigerate the bowl to allow the chicken to marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours.
- Via a sieve with a finer mesh, drain well.
- Combine the remaining milk with the egg in a shallow, wide basin.
- Mix the flour, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, and salt in a separate basin.
- One piece at a time, dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, then in the egg, and then again in the flour mixture until it is thoroughly covered.
- To give the flour time to settle, place the chicken aside on a baking pan for around fifteen minutes.
- Inside the basket, arrange the chicken in a single layer.
- Apply the cooking oil spray on the chicken’s top.
- After air-frying the chicken for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, carefully flip it over and cook it for a further 6 to 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST CHICKEN SANDWICH IN AN AIR FRYER
- When marinating the chicken, patience is crucial. Allow the meat to sit for a minimum of 45 minutes in order to seal in moisture and enhance its flavour.
- Double-dredge your chicken. To get that crispy, breaded surface, start in the flour mixture, then the egg, and finally return to the flour mixture once again.
- After dusting the chicken with flour, let it rest. For the perfect crispy bite, allow the coating to adhere well for at least 15 minutes.
- To make the flour particularly crisp and to keep it from sticking, use cooking oil spray.
- In the air fryer basket, arrange the chicken breast pieces in a single layer. In order to get the crispiest air-fried chicken sandwich, remember to turn after 15 minutes!
INFO ON NUTRITION:
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving Quantity: 295 calories FAT TOTAL: 7 g 1 g of saturated fat TRANS FAT: 0 gram mes 5 g of unsaturated fat CHOLESTEROL: 98 milligram mes SODIUM: 1,259 mg 31 g of carbohydrates FIBRE: One gram me 6 g of sugar 24 g of protein.