Air Fryer Currant Scones
Do you enjoy scones? Try these Air Fryer Currant Scones. I am certain that I do. Made with ease, scones are the ideal comfort food. They are always delicious and may be made with any ingredients you happen to have on hand. I’ve recently found a new, even simpler way to prepare scones than the old-fashioned ways. An air fryer is all you need! I’m going to demonstrate how to make currant scones in an air fryer today. I promise you, these scones are fantastic!
Ingredients For Air Fryer Currant Scones
- half a cup of currants, dried
- One cup of water and scones
- Two cups flour that self-rises
- 1/4 cup of sugar, granulated
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- half a cup of cold, grated or frozen butter
- Half a cup of heavy cream
- One-half tsp pure vanilla extract
- One big egg
Guidelines For Air Fryer Currant Scones
- In a small mug, combine the currants and water. Microwave for 5 to 10 seconds, or until the currants are plump and soft.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt. After that, mix until a coarse texture is achieved by folding in the butter and egg. Stir in the currants, cream, and vanilla. Blend thoroughly. Add a little sugar on the top. After that, cook the currant scones in the air fryer for 5 to 9 minutes at 330 degrees Fahrenheit, or until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve And Enjoy!