Keto Air Fryer Chicken Patties (canned chicken)
You can use canned chicken to make these simple keto air fryer chicken patties. They take about 20 minutes to prepare and have a great flavour! These can also be a delicious low-carb appetiser or party snack. Just 87 calories, 0.5 grammes of carbohydrates, and 9.5 grammes of protein make up each keto chicken patty.
Because they are made with canned chicken, these air fryer keto chicken patties are incredibly simple to prepare and have a great flavour! Great as an appetiser with a dipping sauce or for keto meal planning.
Prepare in five minutes.
Cook for fifteen minutes.
in total: twenty minutes
Composition For Keto Air Fryer Chicken Patties
- Two 12.5-oz cans of chicken breast (16 oz after draining)
- One cup of mozzarella cheese
- two eggs
- ¼ cup of cheese parmesan
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- One-half teaspoon each of salt and black pepper
- One-half teaspoon of powdered garlic
- One-half teaspoon of onion powder
Directions For Keto Air Fryer Chicken Patties
- Apply nonstick cooking spray to the air fryer’s basket and set it aside.
- Take out a big basin for mixing. After completely draining the canned chicken’s water, transfer the meat to a mixing dish. Shred the chicken with a fork to remove any pieces and clumps.
- After adding the other ingredients, thoroughly mix them in. After that, shape into 12 patties and arrange on a dish. I made each patty with about ¼ cup of the ingredients. You have the option to enlarge or reduce them.
- Gently put the patties into the air fryer basket that has been ready. This may need to be completed in batches. You are under no need to use nonstick cooking spray, although you are welcome to do so if you’d like.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes at 350°F, or until golden brown. After 13 minutes, check, and continue baking for a few more minutes if it’s not golden brown. Depending on your air fryer and the size of the patties, cooking times may change.
- Before serving, allow to cool. Either freeze for later use or store in airtight containers.
The nutritional information for 1 chicken patty is 87 calories / 3.3g fat / 0.5g carbs / 9.5g protein = 0.5g net carbs