Boil Potatoes With Meatballs And Cheese
Peel, cut, and boil potatoes. To make a delectable French treat, arrange with cheese and meatballs and bake.
preparation: 15 minutes
Ingredients For Boil Potatoes
With Meatballs And Cheese
- Three peeled and cooked potatoes
- One white onion
- One packet of ground beef
- One tsp finely chopped parsley
- One paprika pinch
- One size able bag of mozzarella shreds
- Bechamel Sauce
- pepper and salt
For the bechamel sauce:
- Butter (five tablespoons)
- Four tablespoons of flour for all purposes
- Four glasses of milk
- Two tsp salt
- One-half tsp of nutmeg
Instructions For Boil Potatoes
With Meatballs And Cheese
- We are going to make a basic béchamel sauce first, which will come in handy later in the process! To begin, take a medium saucepan and place over medium-low heat to melt your butter. Pour in the flour and mix everything together until smooth. Continue cooking for another six or seven minutes, or until the mixture is all a light golden colour.
- Meanwhile, bring your milk to almost a boil in a different pan. When it’s hot enough, add the hot milk to the butter one cup at a time while whisking constantly until the mixture is creamy. After adding all of the milk, bring the mixture to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, for ten minutes. You can now proceed by adding some salt and nutmeg to finish it off!
- Set your oven to 400 degrees now that your sauce is ready. Next, place your package of beef in a large bowl and add your chopped paprika and parsley. Additionally, add a tiny touch of salt and pepper. After combining all the ingredients, stir them together until all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- After that, peel three potatoes and boil them for about seven minutes, or until they are semi-soft. When they’re cooked, remove them from the oven, cut them into slices, and arrange the slices around the rim of a glass baking dish. First, place a layer flat on the bottom, then place another layer around the sides.
- Next, take the beef mixture and mould it into meatballs the size of an ice cream scoop; the combination should make around 15 meatballs in total. Then place them on the potato pieces that you had previously arranged.
- After the meatballs are arranged, use the potato slices that remain to create walls between them so that each meatball has a separate space. Once nearly filled, fill each of the “compartments” with your béchamel sauce and cover the whole thing with a thin layer of shredded mozzarella.
- Lastly, bake the entire dish for fifteen minutes in your preheated oven. When it’s finished, the whole family will enjoy this wonderfully creamy and cheesy French casserole-style dish!