The delicious Butterfinger Balls will satisfy your sweet desire. They’re a fantastic treat that blends the crunch of Butterfinger candy bars with the well-loved flavours of chocolate and peanut butter. You’ll want more of these bite-sized beauties because of the flawless balance of flavours and textures they offer. Butterfinger Balls are a surefire hit in your dessert rotation, whether you’re making them for a special occasion or just in the need for something handmade.
The delectable Butterfinger Balls elevate the classic tastes of chocolate and peanut butter to new levels. Cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and crushed Butterfinger candy bars are combined to make these bite-sized delights, which have a satisfyingly crunchy outside and a creamy inside. These tiny jewels have the ideal amount of sweetness and texture after being dipped in melted chocolate and finished with a dusting of white chocolate. Get ready to fall in love with these delightful sweets that make every taste joyful.
Ingredients For Butterfinger Balls
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- One cup of smooth peanut butter
- Three cups of powdered sugar
- About eight regular-sized Butter finger candy bars, or two cups, smashed up
- Twelve-ounce semi-sweet chocolate chips, ideal for dunks
- Two ounces of white chocolate chips to drizzle
Instructions For Butterfinger Balls
- Beat the creamy peanut butter and softened cream cheese together in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar gradually while mixing the mixture until a smooth, somewhat hard dough emerges.
- Crushed Butterfinger candy bars should be gently folded into dough until they are uniformly distributed.
- Scoop out tiny parts of the dough with your hands, then roll them into 1-inch balls. Transfer the balls to a baking sheet lined with paper.
- To firm up, refrigerate the baking sheet with the balls in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in 30-second increments in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Make sure each cold peanut butter ball is completely coated by dipping it into the melted chocolate using a fork or toothpick. After letting any extra chocolate drip off, return the coated ball to the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After coating every ball, refrigerate the baking sheet for a further 15 to 20 minutes, or until the chocolate sets.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in separate microwave-safe bowls in 20-second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Using a fork, make a decorative design on the chilled chocolate-covered balls by drizzling melted white
- chocolate over them.
To give the white chocolate drizzle time to solidify, put the balls back in the fridge for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the white and chocolate chocolates are completely set, the Butterfinger Balls are prepared for consumption.
Tips For Butterfinger Balls
- To guarantee a smooth combination, make sure the cream cheese has cooled to room temperature.
- Put the Butterfinger candy bars in a plastic bag that can be sealed, and use a rolling pin to gently pound them until they are crushed.
Variations and Substitutions:
Try adding different candy bars or mix-ins, like chopped nuts or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, for a unique touch.
Try several kinds of chocolate, such as milk or dark chocolate, for dipping.
Recipe by Alexandra