Crock Pot Peanut Clusters only have 4 ingredients and make the BEST chocolate covered peanut candy I’ve ever eaten!
This easy chocolate peanut cluster recipe calls for 3 kinds of chocolate that melt in a crock pot. Stir in peanuts, drop on wax paper and a homemade holiday candy is ready to share!
Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 1hr 30mins
Total Time: 1hr 35mins
Servings: 60 candies
- 2 pounds white almond bark
- 4 ounces Baker’s German Chocolate Bar
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces Dry roasted peanuts
- Place crock pot liner in crock.
- Add almond bark to crock in as even of a layer as possible. Sprinkle additional chocolate evenly on top.
- Finally, add peanuts in an even layer.
- Turn on high for 45 minutes to 1 hour and do not stir.
- Turn down to low. Stir every 15 minutes until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper and cool.
- Chocolate melts in about 45 minutes on high and about an hour on low in my crock pot, but appliances will vary so keep a close eye on the clusters the first time trying this recipe.
- Use a slow cooker liner to make clean-up a breeze!
- Break chunks of almond bark into 2 to 4 pieces and spread pieces as evenly as possible in the crock. Stacking is acceptable if necessary.
- Spread other chocolate out evenly across crock pot
- Use a scoop to create a more uniform shape if that’s important to you
- Will take 2-3 hours to set-up
- Don’t plan to move wax paper until candy is set up
- I like to line cookie sheets with wax paper, so I can move them if needed
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg