Crispy chicken strips are a kid-friendly dinner that’s perfect for a weeknight! Skip the fast food drive-thru and make perfectly juicy, crispy chicken at home!
Prep Time: 10mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Course: Main Course
Keyword: chicken, chicken strips, crispy chicken strips
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips or chicken tenders
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- honey mustard dipping sauce
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dip the chicken first into the eggs and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer to a plate while you finish all the pieces this way.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken nuggets for several minutes on each side until they are golden brown. Make sure the nuggets are cooked all the way through.
- Transfer the nuggets to a plate lined with paper towels to help drain off any excess oil.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.
Place any leftover crispy chicken strips in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. Reheat the chicken in a 400ºF oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2mg