Easy Pineapple Dessert Recipe
I love serving these at my parties. It’s such a breeze (and cheap) to make and looks so fancy.
This is the easiest pineapple dessert recipe you’ll find anywhere. Easy pineapple dessert has been one of the most popular desserts on my blog to date due to its simplicity and amazing taste. It’s 2023 and this is still the very top recipe year after year.
I can admit it, I’d eat dessert all day if I could pull it off. I’ve been in a fruity mood lately, so this is the perfect hack.
This easy pineapple dessert comes together with just three simple ingredients. Yes…just three.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 can (20 oz.) Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving
I served this up in mini parfait cups that are perfect for just that little sweet bite every once and awhile. Yum! Top with a little whipped cream and a cherry for a little added flair.