HAMBURGER STEAK WITH MUSHROOM ONION GRAVY
Let the sizzle of this hearty hamburger steak cooking in the skillet call your family to the dinner table.
INGREDIENTS FOR HAMBURGER STEAK WITH MUSHROOM ONION GRAVY
- a ground chuck weighing 2 pounds
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste, 2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon of horseradish that has been prepared
- 2 teaspoons of garlic that has been minced
- 1 tenth of a teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 milligram of black pepper in ground form
- 1 big delicious yellow onion, chopped very thinly (optional).
- 1 package of sliced baby portobello mushrooms (eight ounces worth).
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) of beef broth with reduced sodium
- 1 packet of brown gravy mix, weighing 0.87 ounces
Instructions To Hamburger Steak With Mushroom Onion Gravy
Mix the meat, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, garlic, and seasonings (salt, pepper, and salt), in a large bowl. Create patties out of each of the mixture’s halves after dividing it into six equal parts.
Prepare a medium heat in a big skillet made of cast iron. After adding the patties, fry them for five to six minutes on each side, or until they are browned. Remove from skillet, making sure to leave behind two tablespoons of the drippings in the pan.
After adding the onion, continue cooking it over medium heat with regular tossing until it is just soft, which should take about 5 to 6 minutes. After adding the mushrooms, simmer them for three to four minutes, or until they are just soft.
Mix the gravy mix and broth together in a small dish using a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Stir the broth mixture into the skillet. After adding the patties, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat, and continue to simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the gravy has thickened and the patties are cooked through. Immediately serve after cooking.
Please Don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends