If you’re looking for a chicken recipe that will melt in your mouth, look no further! This melt in your mouth chicken recipe is perfect for any occasion. Made with chicken breast, this dish is both healthy and delicious. And, it’s easy to make!
Chicken is one of the most popular meats that is chosen for dinner. It is healthier and it is so versatile. This Melt in your mouth chicken recipe is so much different than any other recipe you have had for easy chicken dishes.
A recipe that calls for chicken breast and very few other ingredients, that turns out so moist and tender it almost feels as though it melts in your mouth.
It took me a while to perfect the recipe, but now I can make melt-in-your-mouth chicken with ease. And let me tell you, it’s always a crowd-pleaser!
What is melt-in-your-mouth chicken?
A chicken breast recipe that is so tender and juicy and takes very little effort on your part. This chicken breast recipe is for Melt in your mouth chicken, and it is so versatile that you can make simple changes to make it your own. It is often served with gravy.
Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 45mins
Total Time: 50mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Mix to combine.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, sprayed with a non-sticking baking spray.
- Spread the mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake the chicken for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve warm!
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1190mg