Quick N Easy Air-Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe

Quick N Easy Air-Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe 

Healthy Air Fryer Egg Rolls contain a fraction of the fat and calories found in traditional deep fried pork eggs rolls. Simple to make, requiring 8 ingredients and about 15 minutes prep.

Ground turkey browned with garlic and ginger + sauteed veggies hanging out with a sauce that boasts ALL the umami flavors. Pure magic.

It is a beautiful thing when a recipe and an appliance comes together to create such delicious meal. Using the air fryer creates that intense crispy outside. With tender, perfectly cooked insides. Air fryers are mini convection ovens, using circulating air to cook the food creates the unique method and outcome. It becomes a favorite way to cook for me and if you haven’t gotten on the bandwagon yet, it’s time. They are a healthier and usually faster way to cook your favorites.


These egg rolls are extremely versatile. Swap out the veggies and protein from the recipe for what you have on hand.

Turkey – instead of turkey, you can use ground pork or chicken

Coleslaw Mix –use broccoli slaw instead of traditional cabbage based slaw

Vegetarian – meat can be replaced with a plant-based protein like tofu to make this vegetarian

Gluten-Free: liquid aminos can be subbed for the soy sauce and egg roll wrappers can be exchanged for a bed of cauliflower rice to make this gluten-free

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cook Time: 7 minutes

Total Time: 22 minutes

Yield: 16 Egg Rolls 

Healthier Air Fryer Egg Rolls contain a fraction of the fat and calories found in traditional deep fried pork eggs rolls. Simple to make, requiring 8 ingredients and about 15 minutes prep.

INGREDIENTS For Quick N Easy Air-Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe 

◾1 Tbs Sesame Oil

◾3 cloves garlic, minced

◾1” ginger, grated

◾1 tsp Chinese five-spice

◾2.5 Tbs soy sauce

◾1 tsp rice vinegar

◾1 lb. ground turkey or pork

◾1 12 oz.package coleslaw mix

◾16 egg roll wrappers (located in refrigerated section of grocery)

◾cornstarch slurry (1 Tbsp cornstarch + 1 Tbsp water mixed)

◾olive oil spray

INSTRUCTIONS For Quick N Easy Air-Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe:


⭐Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and saute for about 1 minute.

⭐Add the Chinese five-spice, soy sauce, rice vinegar and ground meat to the skillet. Use a wooden spoon to break apart the meat and ensure that the spices are evenly distributed throughout. Cook until meat is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes.

⭐Add the coleslaw mix and continue stirring until veggies are tender. Remove pan from heat and set aside.


⭐Lay an egg roll wrapper onto a clean flat surface. Place filling diagonally in on wrapper.

⭐Fold the bottom corner over filling; roll tightly half-way to cover the filling.

⭐Fold in both sides tightly against the filling. Use the cornstarch slurry to moisten the edges of the last remaining flap.

⭐Roll up and seal last corner.

⭐Place egg roll seam side down on a baking sheet and cover with a moist paper towel. Repeat process for each egg roll.


⭐Lightly spray the air fryer basket and the egg rolls with the olive oil spray. Arrange egg rolls into a single layer in the prepared basket (you will probably have to cook 2-3 batches depending on the size of your air fryer).

⭐Cook at 370 degrees for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking process. Keep an eye on your egg rolls as each air fryer cooks a little differently and your egg rolls will burn quickly.


Cover Egg Roll Wrappers with a damp paper towel once opened. This helps to prevent them from drying out which can cause cracking.

Don’t skip the cornstarch slurry. This mixture seals the egg roll closed and makes sure that the filling stays inside in the air fryer

TO FREEZE: These egg rolls are freezer-friendly. Cook according to recipe directions and allow to cool. Once cooled, arrange egg rolls into a single layer on a parchment covered baking sheet and freeze for 3 hours. Remove frozen egg rolls from freezer and store in an airtight freezer bag for up to 2 months.

TO SERVE FROM FROZEN: Place frozen egg rolls back into the air fryer at 370 degrees for 6-8 minutes.


Serving Size 1 Egg Roll

Serves 16Calories 142Total Fat 3.5g 4%Cholesterol 22.1mg 7%Sodium 252.5mg 11%Total Carbohydrate 18.6g 7%Sugars 1g Protein 8.9g 18%Vitamin A2%Vitamin C14

1 thought on “Quick N Easy Air-Fryer Egg Rolls Recipe”

Leave a Comment