Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
Using ravioli, this “lazy lasagna” recipe makes a really simple, hands-off supper in the slow cooker! This is a recipe you will adore if you like lasagna.
Ingredients For Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
- 24 ounces of marinara sauce
- Twenty-four ounces of frozen ravioli
- Two cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- One cup of optional spinach
Instructions For Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with a layer of sauce.
- Place a layer of ravioli on top, and then add cheese.
- Repeat with the cheese, ravioli, and sauce. If preferred, top with a layer of spinach.
- Place the ravioli, sauce, and cheese on top.
- Cook pasta for 2 hours on high, or until very tender.
I made use of a big oval Crockpot. Depending on your slow cooker, you may need to modify the cooking time.
How to Prepare Easy Oven Lasagna:
Not even a slow cooker? Not a problem! This is a simple oven dish to prepare. For detailed directions, view my recipe for Ravioli Lasagna. It’s exactly as easy and tasty as this version made in a slow cooker!
How to Prepare a Classic Crockpot Lasagna:
Check out my Vegetarian Crockpot Lasagna recipe if you’re searching for a more classic lasagna recipe that uses lasagna noodles rather than ravioli! You can add a lot of veggies, such as spinach, zucchini, and yellow squash, and it’s quite simple to create.
Ways to Warm Up Leftovers
If you have leftovers, don’t worry—this dish reheats nicely! Any leftovers should be kept chilled in an airtight container. To ensure it is thoroughly heated, transfer each chunk onto a microwave-safe plate and reheat it at 50% power for two to three minutes.