Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters
Living is simple in the summer, especially if you have an excellent recipe and an Air Fryer! And that Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters is these Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters. These have so much flavour—sweet corn, fresh zucchini, and just the right amount of gratifying Parmesan—that you will want to cook them over and over.
Ingredients listed in the recipe:
- Fresh Zucchini: Use a cheese grater with big holes to finely shred your zucchini.
- Corn Kernels: You can use canned, frozen, or fresh maize kernels.
- Parmesan Cheese Onion: Grate the onion similarly to how you would zucchini.
- Paprika, salt, and pepper
- parsley,basil and oregano: You can also use fresh, freshly chopped parsley, basil, and oregano instead of dried ones.
- Egg Flour: For a gluten-free, keto, low-carb variation, use almond flour instead of all-purpose flour.
- Baking Powder Oil Spray: Any culinary oil spray with a high heat will do the trick.
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING THESE CURRENT CORN FRITTERS
- Get the onion and zucchini ready: Use a box grater with big holes to grind the onion and zucchini separately. After grating the zucchini, place it in a fresh kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- To make the Fritter Batter, whisker)whisk together all the ingredients (except for the flour, baking powder, and oil spray) in a big basin. After thoroughly combining, add the flour and baking powder and whisk just until incorporated.
- To produce patties, the batter should be sufficiently solid, not too runny. If additional flour is needed to achieve a firm consistency, add it. Form into ten or twelve patties.(silicon mould patties)
- Fry the fritters in the air and serve: Apply some oil to the air fryer basket. Put the fritters in the basket, working in batches to avoid packing them in too tightly. After cooking for six minutes, lightly mist the fritters with oil. After six more minutes, flip, reapply the spray, and cook. Warm up and serve.
ADVICE FOR TOP FRITTERS
Use these pointers to get the most out of this delicious dish!
Chill out: Try chilling the prepared patties for 5 to 8 minutes before frying them to make sure they are sturdy and won’t crumble.
Bread crumbs: Before frying, consider coating the fritters with a layer of breadcrumbs.
STORING AND REHEATING LEFTOVERS
To freeze: To prevent air from escaping, carefully wrap fritters in plastic wrap or freezer paper. After that, put the wrapped fritters in freezer bags and make sure all the air is removed before sealing.
To Store: Place the fritters in food storage bags or containers after loosely wrapping them in paper towels to absorb any remaining moisture. For up to five days, store.
To Reheat: Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating anything that was frozen. Next, take off the wrapping and transfer the fritters to a baking dish or jelly roll pan. Preheat the oven to 350˚F or until thoroughly heated.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters
This recipe for sweet corn, fresh zucchini, onion and Parmesan makes a light and summery fritter.
Setup Time: fifteen minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Thirty minutes in total
- One pound of Zucchini , or roughly two medium Zuncchini
- One cup canned or frozen corn kernels
- One-fourth cup grated Parmesan cheese
- One-fourth cup grated yellow onion
- One clove minced garlic
- One tablespoon dried parsley
- One teaspoon salt
- One-half teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- One-half teaspoon dried basil
- One-half teaspoon dried oregano
- One-fourth teaspoon paprika
- Two lightly beaten eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- For serving, optional oil spray for sour cream, yogurt, herb dip, ranch dressing, etc.
Instructions For Air Fryer Zucchini Corn Fritters
- Warm up the Air Fryer to 360˚F.
- Using a box grater with big holes, shred the zucchini; transfer the grated zucchini to a kitchen towel.
- Squeeze out as much water from the zucchini by wrapping it in a dish towel. Place the zucchini in a big bowl.
- Add corn kernels, cheese, paprika, oregano, garlic, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and basil to the zucchini. Stir to mix.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, making sure to fully mix everything. Add extra flour if the mixture seems too moist. You will need to use less flour the drier the courgette is.
- Form the batter into ten or twelve patties.
- Optional: To maintain their shape, freeze the uncooked patties for five to eight minutes.
- Apply cooking spray to the air fryer basket to grease it.
- Working in batches, put the patties in the air fryer in a single layer and coat each one with cooking spray. DO NOT overcrowd the air
- fryer basket. Simmer for six minutes.
- After turning the patties over, give them another coat of frying spray and cook for a further 6 to 8 minutes, or until they are browned.
- Take out and serve from the air fryer.
95 k cal of calories, 7 g of carbohydrates, 5 g of protein, 6 g of fat, 1 g of saturated fat, 35 mg of cholesterol, 319 mg of sodium, 205 mg of potassium, 2 g of fibre, 2 g of sugar, 192 I U of vitamin A, 9 mg of vitamin C, 80 mg of calcium, and 1 mg of iron.