Pot to plate in under 15 minutes. I just love low-fat crème fraiche, the perfect base for a creamy pasta sauce. Creamy Garlic Chicken & Tomato Pasta.
Syns: 8 (serves 3-4)
- 200g Dried Spaghetti pasta
- 2 Garlic cloves, grated
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 1 white wine stockpot
- 1 bag of frozen, cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 Cup frozen peas.
- 12 Baby plum tomatoes, halved.
- 4 Tbsp low Fat crème fraiche(2 Syns)
- Cracked black pepper
- 150ml Water
- 30g Grated Parmesan(6 Syns)
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Cook the dried pasta to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile to a flat pan, and the water, bring to a boil and add the grated garlic and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the wine stockpot and the chicken stock cube, stir to fully combine.
- Add frozen, cooked chicken strips and peas, cover and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir through 4 tablespoons of low-fat crème fraiche, plum tomatoes, freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook through for 1-2 minutes and add the cooked pasta.
- Toss through and serve. Enjoy, SW