This cherry smoothie is made with juice, yogurt, frozen dark cherries and banana, all blended together into a creamy and delicious drink. A kid friendly smoothie that’s perfectly sweet and only takes 5 minutes to make.
I love frozen cherries, sometimes I even just eat them straight from the bag as a snack! Frozen cherries really shine in this simple yet satisfying smoothie recipe.
Prep Time: 5minutes
Cook Time: 1minute
Total Time: 6minutes
- 1 1/2 cups juice cherry juice, cran-cherry juice, apple juice or white grape juice
- 1 banana cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups frozen dark sweet cherries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- fresh cherries and mint sprigs for garnish optional
- Place the juice, banana, cherries and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve, topped with fresh cherries and mint sprigs if desired.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 8g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.8mg