EASY AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLL UPS
These easy-to-make Air Fryer Pizza Roll Ups are a great snack, party food, or appetiser for game day. You can quickly prepare them by using just five basic ingredients: flour tortillas, olive oil, pepperoni, string cheese, and pizza sauce.
REASONS TO LOVE THIS RECIPE:
It’s simple: just fill the tortilla with the contents, roll it, and fry it. It’s quite easy!
It’s fast: you know how much I enjoy fast and simple. In the air fryer, these can be cooked in 5 minutes or less.
These pizza roll-ups cook up wonderfully in the air fryer, so there’s no need to switch on the oven.
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLL UPS
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas.
- Four tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Twenty pepperoni slices.
- One teaspoon of olive oil.
- Two mozzarella string cheeses.
DIRECTIONS FOR EASY AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLL UPS
- To reheat the tortillas: stack the four tortillas on a dish that is safe to microwave and cover with a damp paper towel. The tortillas will get warm after 20 seconds in the microwave. If you have a tortilla warmer, you can also use it.
- Set the timer for five minutes and preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Segment the string cheese lengthwise in half.
- Place a single spoonful or so of pizza sauce on the bottom of a flattened tortilla. Cover the pizza sauce with 5 pepperoni slices, then top the pepperoni with the string cheese and roll up all the ingredients. Continue until you have four roll-ups from each tortilla.
- To give the roll-ups a little additional crunch, evenly brush the tops of each one with olive oil.
- Place the pizza roll-ups seam-down inside the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Take the pizza rolls out of the air fryer with care, allow them to cool, and then eat! These are delicious dipped in pizza sauce.
Before rolling your tortillas, preheat them. They will roll more easily and without breaking as a result.
Don’t add too much pizza sauce. Make sure you use no more than one spoonful of pizza sauce per roll up when constructing the pizza rolls. A surplus of sauce will just overflow the tortilla.
The pizza roll-ups will be extremely hot right out of the air fryer, so make sure to let them cool before eating.Because each air fryer is unique, make sure to check the doneness around halfway through.
Remaining food can be kept for up to four days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
To reheat, cook the pizza roll-ups for one to two minutes on a 360°F air fryer.
SUGGESTIONS FOR SERVING PIZZA ROLL UPS:
You may eat these pizza roll-ups by themselves or with a side dish.
Here are some suggestions:
- Lettuce Salad.
- Romaine Salad.
- Raw vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot sticks.
- Pasta salad.
Calories: 255kcal Carbohydrates: 27g Protein: 10g Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 715mg Potassium: 156mg Fiber: 1gSugar: 3g Vitamin A: 67IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 68mg Iron: 2mg
Recipe by: Ivory