Easy Loaded Cheesy Pocket Tacos
These pocket tacos are a great option for entertaining guests or having a fun family supper because they are not only very tasty but also very easy to make. Prepare to revel in the cheesiness and joyfully shout “Olé”
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 12 6-inch tortillas
- Sour cream, salsa, green onions (all toppings optional)
- To begin, brown ground beef in a skillet until it loses its pink color. Ensure that any grease is drained.
- Subsequently, mix the taco seasoning as directed on the package.
- Combine softened cream cheese and salsa in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- Grab a tortilla. Cover with a layer of the cheese mixture. Next, add the beef with taco flavor. Add a little cheddar cheese on top.
- The tortilla should be folded similarly to a burrito. Transfer it to a lightly oiled baking tray.
- Drizzle the folded tortillas with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F/175°C. Right up until they’re golden brown.
- If preferred, top with additional cheese, sour cream, or lettuce.
- Savor these Cheesy Loaded Pockets Tacos!
- It’s important to follow these instructions and use certified gluten products to ensure that your Loaded Cheesy Pocket Tacos are safe for anyone with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity:
Use only gluten-free, certified-free packets of taco seasoning. Spices devoid of gluten, like chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and a small amount of cayenne pepper, can be used to make your blend.
Choose gluten-free tortillas made from corn or other grains instead of regular ones. You can readily find these in supermarkets. Even better, you can create your own with rice flour or cornmeal, two gluten-free flours.
Salsa: Verify again that the salsa you select is gluten-free by looking at its ingredients. Certain store-bought salsas could have thickeners or other additives that cause gluten intolerance. An even better option is to make salsa at home using gluten-free ingredients.