Quick N Easy Maxican Taco Lasagna
I can assure you that this taco lasagna recipe is a tasty dinner that will please everyone. So give it a shot and have fun!
Twenty minutes for preparation
Cook for 45 minutes.
One hour and five minutes total
- Two pounds of ground beef that is lean
- Two packages (1.25 ounces) of taco seasoning mix
- four minced garlic cloves
- One tablespoon of powdered chilies
- One-half teaspoon of cayenne
- Half a cup of water
- cooking oil
- Eighteen six-inch corn tortillas
- One 24-oz jar of salsa
- One cup of sliced green onions
- One sixteen-oz jar of sour cream
- 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups of Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- In a big, deep skillet, add the ground meat. Cook over medium-high heat until browned all over; remove from heat. Garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and taco seasoning are used to season.
- After adding the water, simmer for ten minutes on low heat.
- In the meantime, heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or 190 degrees Celsius. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with grease.
- Put six tortillas in the baking dish that has been prepared. Spoon about one-third of the salsa over the tortillas. Evenly cover the salsa with half of the meat mixture.
- Add half the green onions and sprinkle. Sprinkle the green onions with half of the sour cream at random. Add a half cup of Monterey Jack and a half cup of Cheddar cheese on top. Turn over layers.
- Spread the remaining salsa over the top six tortillas.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown and the cheeses are melted throughout the layers.
and 29g Fat