PECAN PIE BROWNIES
Pecan Pie Brownies are one of those recipes that are simple to put together and make for a lovely treat at any time of the year, but especially during the holiday season. The brownies are a luxurious and rich delicacy that you are going to fall in love with, and they will quickly become one of your favourite treats. If you like chocolate, you will like them.
Ingredients For PECAN PIE BROWNIES
- (You may make brownies from scratch using the following ingredients, or you can use a brownie mix from a box.)
- 1 cup of melted butter, which is equivalent to 2 sticks
- 3 litres of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1-and-a-half cups of flour for all purposes
- 1 cup of cocoa powder that has not been sweetened
- 1-1/4 milligrammes of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 milligramme of flour (to be used for rolling the chocolate chips)
Pecan Pie topping
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups pecans
How to Make Brownies in the Shape of a Pecan Pie
Prepare the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare a baking dish that is 9 inches by 13 inches and grease it.
Brownies (assuming you’re not using a brownie mix from a box).
- Sift the flour, salt, and cocoa and set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs (one at a time) to a large bowl. Mix together.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle the tsp of flour over the chocolate chips in a small bowl and toss. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes. Set aside.
Pecan Pie Topping
- Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, and melted butter to a medium-sized bowl. Mix together.
- Add the pecans and stir until all are covered.
- Pour over the brownies and spread out gently.
- Bake again for 25-30 minutes until done.
Notes for PECAN PIE BROWNIES
If you are using a boxed mix, bake the brownies for the same amount of time in each step.
TIP: You can use parchment paper in the baking dish to help lift the brownies out after cooling